UN GATO Y UN VIOLIN

609 - STEPHANE GRAPPELLI - 1935/1938






Grappelli                                China Boy
Grappelli                                Chinatown, My Chinatown
Grappelli                                 I Got Rhythm 
Grappelli                                 It Don't Mean A Thing
Grappelli                                 It Had To Be You   L
Grappelli                                 It Was So Beautiful 
Grappelli                                 I've Found A New Baby  

Grappelli                                 Limehouse Blues 
Grappelli                                 Moonglow
Grappelli                                 My Serenade
Grappelli                                 Nocturne 
Grappelli                                 St Louis Blues 
Grappelli                                 Stephen's Blues
Grappelli and his Hot Four     China Boy
Grappelli and his Hot Four     It Don't Mean A Thing
Grappelli and his Hot Four     I've Found a New Baby

Grappelli                                 I've Found A New Baby
Grappelli and his Hot Four     Limehouse Blues 
Grappelli And His Hot Four   Moon Glow 
Grappelli and his Hot Four     St Louis Blues 
Grappelli's Hot Four               I Got Rhythm